Currently used by more than 145,000 customers with millions of agents in the service and support divisions, Zendesk is arguably one of the most popular customer service and support products available.
Some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Airbnb, Birchbox, LimeBike, and Uber rely on Zendesk to deliver stellar customer service.
But how do you ensure a consistent customer experience in fast-growing companies and in contact centers that frequently have employee churn exceeding 40%? How do you quickly and cost-effectively implement a centralized quality assurance process?
The Playvox App for Zendesk answers all of those questions and more.
The Playvox App is a new feature allowing Zendesk users to precisely monitor, evaluate and track agent performance to ensure both skills and performance growth. With this app, your managers and team leaders can filter the most important support tickets and chats by call duration, first resolution time, response time, status, priority and more - all from within Zendesk.
They can easily uncover areas in which your agents need additional skills training. Automated, real-time reports give your agents immediate feedback based on their specific customer interactions.
More specifically, your team can:
- View agent performance data in a single window without having to toggle between windows
- View QA evaluation results alongside the corresponding support tickets
- Filter your most important support tickets and chats
- Start new quality assurance evaluations from your Zendesk ticket dashboard
- Provide agents with real-time performance feedback based on specific customer interactions in their evaluation results
- Generate reports based on evaluation results
There is no easier way to start and manage your quality assurance program from within Zendesk. With the Playvox app, you will run your customer service/support QA in one centralized place.
Quality Assurance is Just the Start
For those who have our Agent Optimization Suite, when you click on Playvox within Zendesk, you will have access to a variety of features, all in one single platform:
- QA - Improve bad behavior by dynamically coaching, training and monitoring agents, thereby improving service and customer loyalty
- Performance Management - Gain 360-degree views of agent skills and learning progress for full visibility and control into contact center performance
- Coaching - Improve specific behavior and enhance quality and compliance by sending agents personalized coaching sessions and tracking their progress
- eLearning - Pinpoint and improve specific skill deficiencies and make learning easy by keeping all information and sessions in one learning space
- Rewards/Motivation - Boost agent morale and satisfaction by publicly recognizing and rewarding high performing agents, thereby improving their daily performance.
Once inside the Playvox platform, your team can see more extensive data as well as perform evaluations. As they are completed, evaluators simply hit “send” and all data will be sent to Zendesk in real-time.
The Playvox app within Zendesk equips QA analysts and team leaders with historical information on how support tickets and evaluations have been handled. Your staff will also have a window into the status and effectiveness of your overall QA process at any given moment.
These new capabilities help your team deliver better service and close more sales opportunities. Imagine you are a team leader who needs to review different agent evaluations to identify strengths and weaknesses. With this integrated solution, you can access evaluations and performance data from within Zendesk without having to jump between two different systems. This saves valuable time so you can focus on motivating your agents.
The combination of Zendesk and the Playvox app will take your QA program to new heights. Don’t try to integrate point solutions on your own. Take advantage of our integration. You will know more, so you can train more. This enables your agents to perform at a higher level, thereby improving your customer satisfaction scores.
Ready to get started?
Just go to the Zendesk Marketplace and install the Playvox app for Zendesk. It’s simple and only takes a minute. You then merely login to your Zendesk environment and your interactions will be available via Playvox right within the Zendesk application. On the metrics tab in its own window, the Playvox app will display overall QA scores, total evaluations, evaluations signed by agents and performance statistics by scorecard. You can also view more details by channel, see which tickets were scored, etc. It’s that easy!