Let's start by understanding that the term "gamification" doesn't mean giving your employees free time to play games on their personal tablets or company computers during work hours.
"Gamification" means taking the most successful facets of gaming, such as loyalty programs and challenges and points, and applying them to your quality, performance, training modules and incentive programs in order to increase employee productivity and job satisfaction.
Still, you may have:
But we have 5 reasons why, if you don't use it yet, you should.
- Playing games can't help improve my employees' performance quality.
- Gaming can't help my company hire top talent.
- Gaming doesn't help build my business.
- My call center staff has low morale due to quick turnover. Gaming won't help that.
Building strong foundations
- We have call center staff in our home location but we also have call center staff serving us remotely. Gaming will only be useful to our core staff.
To talk more about gamification, or to inquire about PlayVox's employee engagement platform for call centers, please contact us.
PlayVox brings together quality, performance, training, coaching, rewards and team communication together in one platform. That's gaming you can use!