The way in which businesses and customers interact in a digital world has changed the relationships between them. Those changes are, in no small part, a result of the speed with which customers have shown their willingness to accept advanced technology. Indeed, going forward, they will use their mobile devices to drive demand. You no doubt have questions on how the digital customer experience will affect your business in 2016. Please allow us to share our thoughts on the subject.
- My customers can find my business online and talk to customer representatives if they have issues. What more do consumers want from the digital customer experience?
- We don't keep our data in the cloud now so how is the cloud going to affect my business
- Our IT department handles our data. We don't need big data systems.
- We have a Facebook page, too, so we have social media covered.
- Our customers who use smartphones can go to our website and they can access everything as if they visited the site from a traditional computer. Are you telling me that we need more mobility, too?
- We are not in the health care field, or some other field where we might need micro chips to store information, so why would we need embedded systems?
- We are a small business that relies on good customer relations, word of mouth and repeat business. Our business does not need science fantasy notions like augmented reality.
To talk more about digital technology and the changes it brings, or anything else, please contact us. We look forward to helping you meet the challenges that face your business.